It’s been a long time that she’s asking me to write something. I tried a lot but couldn’t write anything yet. Today is our one year anniversary. It’s been more than an year that we know each other and an year of being together. We saw many ups and downs in our relationship. We both were right and wrong (she was right most of the time).
It started as a friendly help, then morning and night wishes, then sharing of contact numbers and gradually we ended up with an amazing agreement stating that YEAH! we are in love with each other, so let’s not fool ourselves. And here we are, celebrating our one year anniversary. I messed with her, irritated her, made her cry and many more bad things. But she always focused on one thing that I LOVE HER THE MOST. So today I want to express how much I love her without saying that I love her.
- I get irritated when I don’t hear your voice the first thing in the morning.
- I can and I even do sleep without hearing your voice. But Jana! I don’t want to sleep that way.
- Sometimes I don’t feel like eating but I eat just so that you don’t stress yourself. But sometimes I intentionally do a few things to get your attention.
- I always miss my head in your lap, your hand on my face, in my hair, my arms around you but the thing that I miss the most is starring into your beautiful eyes.
- Our first meeting was and still is very unexpected from me. I still wonder how did I make it.
- I can never forget our first hug, kiss and night.
- And I can never forget 27 September.